Does Your Garage Door Need a Makeover?

New Garage Door Installation

Did you know that your garage doors account for about 30% of your home’s visibility from the street? If your

 garage doors are worn out and tattered looking, maybe its time to improve your home’s curb appeal with beautiful new garage door!


Selecting the Right Garage Door for Your Home

Curb Appeal Garage Doors offers a wide selection of new garage doors with varying levels of insulation, from good to better to best. We are garage door experts and will help you select the right garage door(s) for your lifestyle, taste, decor,´budget and needs!

Garage Function
When shopping for new garage doors, make sure you take into consideration how you use your garage.  Not all garages are treated alike and can also serve as workout rooms,  workshops, play areas for kids, laundry and utility rooms, etc. If this happens to be your garage, you’ll need to select a garage door with good insulating properties, so you can enjoy your garage all year around!

Sizing Your Door
Next, you’ll need to select a new garage door based on the size of door you need. Once you have exact measurements, you’ll be able to determine whether you need to purchase a ‘Standard’ size or ‘Special order’ door.

*Standard sizes come in 8 ft. 9 ft. 16 ft 17 ft 18 ft wide and standard heights are 7 ft. or 8 ft. high.

Garage Door Style
Since your garage door takes up about 30% of your home’s exterior, you should choose a door that compliments the remaining 70%.

Panel Designs – Start your style selection by choosing a panel design. Basically, there are three main panel designs to choose from – long raised panels, flush  panels 0r short panels.

  • Long Raised Panels – give depth and distinction to the door, while adding to the home’s overall appearance. Long Raised Panels are especially complementary to homes that have horizontal siding or wood.
  • Flush panels – are flat, slightly textured panels that can be used to complement the surrounding wall area, without drawing too much attention to the door itself.
  • Short Raised Panels – are the most common design and lend depth to the door. Short Raised Panels are an excellent addition to Victorian style homes with intricately detailed trim, Tudor style homes with strong architectural lines or the symmetrical facades of colonial style homes.

Logan Residential Garage Door Services

Call 435-764-2825

You can also add style to the look of your home with carriage style doors. 
With distinctive period styles, Curb Appeal Garage Doors. combines old-world design with state-of-the-art technology. Our carriage house doors replicate beautiful, period-style doors that compliment both new construction and tasteful retrofit.

The addition of custom carriage house doors will provide a dramatic finishing touch to your home!

Add Style and a Personal Touch with Windows
Windows and window panels are another way to add style to a garage door. Double-pained windows will allow natural light in and keep the extreme seasonal temperatures of Northern Utah out!

Choosing a Garage Door Brand 
Curb Appeal Garage Doors primarily carries five major garage door Brands:  North Central Door • Haas • Mid-American Door• Amarr • Clopay


We are also Authorized Chamberlain®/LiftMaster Dealer and stock quality LiftMaster Professional garage door operators. Chamberlain®/LiftMaster has earned the “Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval and is “Rated #1 by Consumer Reports!

Curb Appeal Garage Doors is proud to offer our customers top quality products and the highest level of garage door service for Logan and the larger Northern Utah area.

We are Available 24/7 When You Need Us!

If you’re in the market to purchase a new garage door in Logan Brigham City or Tremonton or would like information about our services, please fill out our online contact form. If you would like to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable Curb Appeal Garage Doors. representative in person, please give us a call!

Customer Satisfaction is Always Our Top Priority! 435-764-2825